Saturday, January 11, 2014

Forget Nigerian men and their rants.....

 How many of them would go for a decent babe? See Nigerian men want all in one made person but they refuse to understand that an advantage you see on one side is a disadvantage on the other side. For example my crazy cousin came to me that he is in search of a decent girl that he will have a relationship with and eventually marry. He even warned me that he didn't want a materialistic babe. I obliged this boy and introduced him to a couple of my friends now see his excuse… 1. why does she not make up with all these fine things girls use? 2. Why does she not fix her nails? 3. She is always on braids, does she not like long hair? 4. All these your friends are too quiet, they dont club? and other orishirishi nonsense questions on top of different beautiful and hardworking babes. Imagine my frustration, then i decided to take him to a runs chick i attended the same sec school with imagine the instant attraction cos the babe was glittering and shimmering. I laughed in my heart, i gave him a parting warning ‘Make sure this one works” Nonsense! I suffice it to say that this is the mind set of majority of the Nigerian male specie. A babe is shimmering and shinning with a job that pays 50k, has her own house and carries Gucci bag and you think relationships are not business matters to her.. My friend park well. "

No comments: